Junior Spring Fling
March 21, 2021
**You must be a Junior CDMA member to race (see Membership for more information)
- Closes on Friday, March 19 at 5:00 pm - No late registration
- All Junior Races free for junior members
- Minimum 3 teams/class to hold race
- 9:30 am: Check-in and pick up your bib at Beach Lake Sled Dog trail parking lot
- 10:00 am: Race Start
- No Driver's Meeting - Junior Race Rules apply
- Classes go out in the following order:
- 1-dog, 2-dog, 3-dog, and 5-dog
- All classes except One-dog start from the posts at 2-minute intervals
- Each class starts 20 minutes after last team returns from preceding class
- Bib numbers assigned by order of registration. There will be no draw for position; however, racers may request to go out at the end of the class.
- The clubhouse will be closed. Dress accordingly!
- Ten household/kennels allowed per class. A household/kennel is defined as one or more racers and necessary crew members from the same household or kennel "bubble." Each household may have multiple racers per class.
- COVID-19 Safety Provisions and Screening criteria shall be reviewed and followed by all race participants. Social distancing and face coverings are required.
- Spectators are not allowed.
Please don't bring sick dogs to the race!
If your dogs have been exposed to kennel cough or other contagious disease, please leave them home. We are happy to refund your entry fees for the safety of the other teams.
Register by household/kennel for each class
Contact email@example.com for more information