CDMA Board of Directors / Humanitarian Award
- Nominations must be submitted by April 12, 2020
- Both nominee and nominator must be members in good standing
- Voting will be conducted online:
- A link to the 2021-22 ballot will be emailed to CDMA members by April 15
- Votes must be submitted by 5 pm April 29 to be counted at our general meeting
Board members wanted!
If you or someone you know would like to serve on our board, submit their name below so the nominating committee can contact them. Board positions are 1-2 years and meet once monthly. Nominees must be CDMA members.
Vote for Humanitarian of the Year
We ask for your nominations based on the following criteria:
1. CDMA member in good standing (both nominee and nominator);
2. Demonstrates the highest level of humanitarianism and good sportsmanship: in kennel management, training, racing (if a racer) and other CDMA events;
3. Contributes to the sport of dog mushing through participation in CDMA events and/or volunteering for trail maintenance, administrative, and other supportive tasks;
4. Must be nominated by TWO CDMA members in good standing during the normal election process each March. Names will be presented on the ballot;
5. Must include a brief explanation for the choice of nominee.